- On the machine that sets up the extraction make sure you have internet connection.
- Download the offline CPS version. (CPS Launcher Beta with data.zip)
- Download the correct offline license file and put into user's documents folder on the end users machine.
- The license file will now appear once CPS is launched in the local file registration area.
- Launch it once on your machine which will extract and create the temp folder that has everything that is needed for your installation.
- Copy the folder from Step 5 to either a network shared drive or a local drive on the local machine.
- Create Desktop shortcut to the ‘client.exe’ in the folder you created in Step 6.
Offline Procedure to Install RuleSoft Client Print
Created by: Emil Balogh
Modified on: Mon, 25 May, 2020 at 12:24 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.